I have buy a item for 490 L$ only i thought that a airplane is only that is not give me 490 L$

PatrickNL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

This is a forum of other residents just like you; we cannot help you with a purchase nor can LL.  The only person who can help is the person who received your linden, probably the creator of the item you bought.

If the item is transferable the creator might be willing to refund you money if you return the purchase. If it is not transferable you are likely stuck with it. 

If there was blatant misrepresentation in the item description you might have grounds to file a complaint.  If not then you need to chalk it up to experience.  As buyers we all have responsibility to understand what we are buying. 

You could send a nice im the creator hoping they will take mercy on you. I would also follow up the im with a notecard too; paste a copy of the purchase record from your transaction history, include your name and a note about the issue and pass it to them.  If you are very new to SL let the merchant know that in the note...merchants remember being new themselves and are often more forgiving when new residents make an error.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.