Why inworld SEARCH is soooo bad!

Medhue Simoni

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I Maybe there is just to many of the same things? The destination guide, the online marketplace, the fact you can travel or ask freinds...these are all better ways in some regard. Why not faster loading magazine objects? I mean, sounds silly, but mayeb LL should have coded in some kind of magazine book object into the library and traiged to help people get this so they can use directories, like phone books ect. 

But, as the web has...well...lots of the same stuff and then there are pepoel who grab anything they can find and slap an SEO effort behind it and then the search engine has to cull this or lose users! THey switch to the better search engine, which is sad in a way becuase whenever you make a new filter you run the risk of culling a bunch of legit sites and some that are simply more powerful, trickeir get trough anyway!

I guess you could say the real reason LL search is bad...lack of competition! But, even the mjor search engines have issues sometimes. So, maybe we are lucky we can search and dont' have to wonder around looking in each store and asking people where to buy things lol.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.