Linden home front porch

Rivernaut Piers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

What is that animated texture on my Linden home front porch and what can I do with it? Thx

My Linden Home is in region Caliente Springs and it's from the Meadow Brook theme. Mine is the Quad style; nearly all the homes there have a front porch with something that appears to be a reflecting pool or something, but it isn't water. I was only wondering if it is useful for anything. 

Addendum Aug 16th - The Linden Home Reference Guide  definately calls it a pool, but it's locked and is only a surface texture, not a phantom prim like the other pools I've seen - in short, they're good for nothing.

Addendum Aug 17th - I've learned that, although it is indeed a pool, it is Linden water, not prim water. You can walk on it like Jesus :-) but it isn't transparent and has no depth, so you can't even put koi fish in it (you can but you can't see them).

Addendum Aug 18th - For future reference, if you're reading this because it was returned in your search results...

Solution: I purchased a small a small pond spray ring at Splash Aquatics and placed it over the Linden pool and added some aquatic plants. :manhappy:

Meadowbrook Snapshot_001.png

3 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.