Summer time: let's have fun! Your fave cartoon/animation movies?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4685 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Great topic :) Wall•E was quite cute and nicely animated:

So was Tangled (don't look at me like that! I liked it):

As for anime, I really liked Highschool of the Dead. Not really for forever kids, perhaps more for forever nerds (not because it's anime, but rather... well, see for yourself. I couldn't find a trailer, so I went with the first episode):

Liisa Runo wrote:

<<Incredibles>>

<<Spirited Away>>

<<Kiki>>

<<Ghost in the Shell>>

For Ghost in the shell i pasted opening scene instead of trailer cause the opening scene from the second movie is so stunning. I like both movies the first and the second one.

For unknown reason i failed to post trailer of Totoro..

I'm a big fan of the Incredibles too, and of Miyazaki's animation. 'Spirited Away' and 'Laputa' are probably my favourites.

I'd throw in "The Iron Giant", "Watership Down" and "The Nightmare Before Christmas" for my part.

I watched both seasons of this anime called K-On! The exclamation point is in the title! Really!

It's a slice of life comedy follwing high school girls who form an after school music club which is actually a band. They eat a lot of cake and other pastries too.

I also watched all the seasons of this anime called Lucky Star. Also a slice of life comedy about high school girls. A little more oddball than K-On! It has a lot of gaming and manga-anime references too.

And lastly, Ichigo Mashimaro or Strawberry Marshmallow, which is a comedy with elementary school girls and a college age sister. The stories a little 'sweeter' than the other two shows and would probably appeal to kids more.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4685 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.