Im still getting the same error UNABLE TO CONNECT TO SIMULATOR

gothicscandy Darkwatch

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Im still getting the same error UNABLE TO CONNECT TO SIMULATOR but the main page for updates says maintence is done??? anything?

yeah i have ive even tried different viewers atleast 2 times each and cleared cahe like 20 times along with changed my password and restared my computer my internet connection everything i can think of

Ok yes i just tryed the group thing and didnt work went back cleared cashe and tryed again didnt work still has the same error

ok tryed the group and name tag both off some one else suggested to take off the group titles but either way no still the same error

honestly i have no clue how to get into live chat and it took me a day and a half to even find out how to post issues on here

if you have a link itd be greatly appreciated

Found the live chat part and asked the same question there ....i hope its a easy fix bc after almost 28 hours now of waiting its crazy

Yea the Display name wasnt it either but did change it to all regular letters i really hope anyhing happens soon im willing to try anything so please keep the comments coming

so the list of all i have tried are above anyone have more suggestions?

Still havin the same issue going on 35 hours

Just updating so noone this the issue has been resolved yes going on 40 hours now still awaint a reply from Linden labs and from the "live chat" as well as more in suggestion

5 answers to this question

If I were in your shoes, I would be contacting Live Chat.  Something is preventing your account from connecting with a server, you have tried "everything", and if - bizarrely - it is the characters in your display name, or something in a group tag that is preventing you from logging in, it is hoped that the operator at the other end of Live Chat can advise further. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.