The resident who provided the previous content, if any, has replaced it with this generic statement.

Qwalyphi Korpov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The permissions bug was related to the ability to grant or revoke abilities to a friend to see you online, map you or edit your objects, it wasn`t related to object permissions.

Its hard to comment on whether or not your test results are expected behaviour, because it is not clear if the object permissions you are talking about are for the current owner or next owner.

For example, if I create a prim that has no transfer perms for the next owner, someone with my perms should be able to take it, but they can`t give it back. However, if I own a prim that is no transfer, some with my perms can`t even take it.

• 1 month later...

If they Mod then the friend can edit them to be physical and push them onto next parcel or offworld.

If next parcel is Object Entry and Autoreturn On then owner will get back. If pushed offworld, like on a standalone sim then maybe will get back sometimes depends.

If owner been banned by exbff and exbff just being a prat bout not returning the stuff then can escalate. Friend can edit to make physical then unlink and leave for prat to clean up one prim at a time (:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.