Sign in to follow this  
Milly Adasia

How can I be able to see SL in Ultra Graphics?

Question

Your hardware seems to be okay for ultra grafics. Maybe you just need to upade your driver for grafic-card?

By the way, grafic need not to be the only reason for lag. It could be your internet-connection. I do have a very

good connection and good hardware but for normal playing SL i just use high grafics, not ultra. I use ultra just

for photography but at good sims with less people it works well with ultra, lights and shadows and field of death aswell.

8 answers to this question

Your hardware seems to be okay for ultra grafics. Maybe you just need to upade your driver for grafic-card?

By the way, grafic need not to be the only reason for lag. It could be your internet-connection. I do have a very

good connection and good hardware but for normal playing SL i just use high grafics, not ultra. I use ultra just

for photography but at good sims with less people it works well with ultra, lights and shadows and field of death aswell.

I did a quick search on this GPU processor and it appears to be chipset graphics. This means it is a single chip on the motherboard. Graphic cards are much more involved with added hardware, including faster and larger memory. It would be best to get a graphics card for SL in general with the ultra setting it might be essential for best performance.

chipset

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chipset

Graphics card

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphics_card

(edit) You will also need a very fast connection.

LOL, Tommi you really crack me up! it's "depth of field", sorry for laughing at you, I didn't want to be mean. It's just too cute and funny! :D

Ohhh myyy goooood :-))
Depth, death, depth ....
A P A P A P ...
sorry for my wrong writing....
Take a look at the rest of the forum and tell me you don't find any errors :-P

But laughter is said to be healthy,  I'm happy I could help you to save your day ... LOL

• Like 1