Whenever I go onto my SL, My person Dosen't move and I cant reez anything But chat works fine

vincent Deir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When I go on my Second Life, My Character dosen't move. I also cannot reez anything. But chat works fine. Somtimes once in a blue moon my character moves it lets me move it for like 5 seconds. I have been going on SL on a laptop. And it worked perfectly fine..I am not sure if its a connection problem or what..I just need an answer or help quick.

2 answers to this question

Launch your viewer but don't attempt to log in.  Under the "Help" menu click on "About Second Life".  Copy the specs that the viewer reports to the SL servers and paste back here.  No one can give a reasonable suggestion unless they know something about your computer........that's just plain logic (we are not sitting at your keyboard like you are so you have to tell us something about what kind of system you are trying to use to access SL).  No one here is a mind reader nor can they peer through the Internet to see what you are using.  Any answer you get without some information is going to be a guess........and most likely completely unhelpful,.

Use the "Option" button in the upper right hand corner of your post to "Edit" you post and add the computer specs.  It would also help to know what your connection speed is and how you connect to the Internet (wirelessly or Ethernet cable).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.