Locked Home Parcel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok, been having problems with my Parcel, for the past two days, I have the fantsy themed home and  have never had problem with this before, my home is always unlocked, well three days now since I htought i posted this, I click on the swirl but I can't go out of it, can anyone help me with the solution to this? Prim shapes help me get out but I shouldn't have ot do that.

The door is locked on your Linden home?

If that is what you are saying, first check that you are at the right house, go to About Land > General Tab & make sure that your name is shown as the owner.

If it is go to About Land > Options Tab & check the box to run scripts for "All Residents". If that fixes the problem, you should speak to Live Chat to get your home checked out, because it shouldn`t need to be set like that in order to work.

If it turns out to be a particularly buggy home, you can always abandon it (also in about land) & get a different one.

It happened before back in February too, some sort of server issue related to scripts. If LL are aware of the problem then they should be working on that, but as a workaround, switching on scripts to all residents at least helped with getting doors open.

I agree with the suggestion to make sure that door isn`t locked from the control panel too, but some of the cases I have seen have enever even gone into their houses let alone started playing with the control panels.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.