AOs using Viewer 2?

Grace Cuthbertsson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been using Phoenix, and learning Firestorm, but I thought I'd give Viewer 2 at least a chance. One thing I can't seem to figure out with Viewer 2 is how to works AOs. In Phoenix and Firestorm, it was pretty simple. I can't even find anything about AOs in the SL Wiki (I've probably missed it).

Can anyone help? Thanks!

As an animator that sells dozens and dozens of AO HUDs, every single day, I will say this about internal AOs. They are limited and not made by animators. Almost every large animator makes their own AO HUD, because they need to, as the internal AOs are the basics. If you use an internal AO, you are missing out on alot. At least once a week, I have a customer come to me and say that they first purchased animations separately from my AO animation vendor. Then, they tell me that after using the animations, and thinking about the full AO that I sell for the animation set, they eventually come back and get the full AO. Why do they do this? They do this because the full AO has tons of features, and animations, that they can't use in an internal AO. These extra features make the whole character. How can you be a monk without the proper typing overide, or the proper greetings, or the proper chat gestures, and so on? Animation for characters is not just moving around, and standing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.