Is There Any Way To Make a Object that links to my SL market when people touch/Click it?

Luxz Blessed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Say i import a texture with my copany logo and attach it to a object (and make a small board out of it) and gave it to  a  store within second life to addvertise on there AD Board  could i some how make the object link them to my SL Market shop when they touch or click it?

Thanks this is the image i will be using :

Autumn_GlowBANNER.jpg

so i just add one of these scripts to my  object after editing the message before i hand it over to someone to put on there ad board and it should work?

only part of the coding makes sense to me..it's like being some what illiterate in a language lol.

but thanks for the link!

also you can set up shared media, but it will only work for V2 viewers, so if you use it you will want to back it up with llLoadURL.

if the property is yours or you have permissions, you can also target parcel media to the user on click, but they won't be able to interact with that.

ok i think i understand , what if i were to put a link in a notecard could i use a normal url code  in it

like [ur l=htt ps://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/89159] Children Of Ares[/url]  for example

ok i tried a  Code , it seems to be working the way i want it to, thanks again

You can't click on a link in a notecard.  Notecards have absolutely no formatting. They are just text.  If you wanted to go a roundabout way, you could of course write the URL in a notecard and then make your script read the notecard and present the URL to a user with llLoadURL.  That would be a nice way to build a device that offers users a menu of a dozen possible URLs, for example.  For just one URL, though, that's real overkill.  Keep It Simple.....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.