flexi tail wiggling

Sakairi Melodious

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ok i am making a flexi tail that moves on its own (wiggles like a worm) but its not working. i know it can be done but i cant figure it out. i bought 2 scripts, a tail wag script (seen here) and a moving tenticle script (seen here).  the wagging tail script makes the tail move out of control and right off my body. the tenticle script works fine when the tail is rezzed to the ground. but the second i wear it, it turns off the flexiness and i wind up with what looks like a giant stiff thorn sticking outta my butt. i could really use some help here

• Confused 1

If all you want is gentle wiggling, you may not need a script at all.  Make your tail flexi, set gravity very close to zero so that it neither rises nor sinks, and set all other flexi parameters so that the tail is as pliable and responsive as possible.  Even small body movements (like when your AO makes you shift positions) or gentle breezes should make the tail move.  If you really need any more than that, write a script that applies a very small random rotation to the tail every few seconds.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.