what is going on? are test dummies

greek Wingtips

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I cannot belive it, you just get use to the last update, fine tune everthing, read up on all the tips to iron out problems, then another update comes along ,one d\loads it as per normal, then its back to headaches, swearing, back to square one, now none of my settings have changed on my pc, but this new update oh bugs or what, 

1: now most pps are completey grey, half grey, never happen before update, and I know its the viewer as I am not the only

having the same prob;

2: dont know but now the inventory take a least 30sec to respond once clicked anything, never before has this happend

3: now I rezz and it looks like I come out of  aclay oven

before anyone says do this do that, I know all the fine tuning, but for hells sake dont anyone test this poxy updates talking

I taking major headaches,   Lindens plz.plz get this right before dishing out updates,OMG  I will refrian from updates for a while thats my new motto

all I can say I was forced to try and firestorm due to last update of v2 which gave me more probs than ever, LL's if want 

to sit and hear, well you lost me as a V2 lover, thier no way back for me, firestorm installed works perfect no problems at

all in fact its faster , the most mportant thing was I started to belive it was my pc's specs but after this well the proof is in

the puddling.   firestorms work V2 dont.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.