Item removed for incorrect permissions.

Taff Nouvelle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have had an item, Ideal Auto Sit scripts removed because it was listed as mod / copy / trans, some of the scripts are mod / copy some are copy / trans. I had explained this in the text description, yet one complaint from a customer was enough to have the item immediately removed.

I called live help, and was given the standard answer, " send in a ticket ".

Is there no way to contact anyone who is actually responsible for the marketplace ??

Usually, removed items are merely unlisted and will be relisted after you've fixed the supposed problem. There is no need to contact the customer service over this, you'll only end up on their §#!+ list if you complain about their decisions. Simply set the permission field to "other" (I hope that still works, it used to be an option on XStreet) and enter something like "see item description".

That is the whole problem, Unless it has been changed,  "other" no longer exists, this has been complained about right from the time that the marketplace opened.

EDIT, I have just rechecked, and there is now a box that says, "see description".

this has been added since I first listed the item.

The REALLY annoying thing is that the pasasage in the description was added as requested by LL when I asked how to advertise it since there was no longer an  " other " box.

Taff Nouvelle wrote:

I have had an item, Ideal Auto Sit scripts removed because it was listed as mod / copy / trans, some of the scripts are mod / copy some are copy / trans. I had explained this in the text description, yet one complaint from a customer was enough to have the item immediately removed.

I called live help, and was given the standard answer, " send in a ticket ".

Is there no way to contact anyone who is actually responsible for the marketplace ??

Err yeah...Send in a ticket, like you were advised to do.

There is a ticket section specifically for the Marketplace & any that I have submitted Dakota has replied within a day, so what  other way were you hoping to find?

I also agree with previous poster that "See description" was the correct perms setting.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.