linden dollars received...what for?

Lyra Blackthorne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4658 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am feeling soooo remedial lol

Just downloaded the Firestorm Viewer and have gone through all the tutorials and wiki's but one thing I could not find any place:  I receive messages that linden dollars have been receive but, not for what

As a merchant I like to know what someone has purchased; sometimes I can even catch a duplicate sale and fix it right away...is there a setting or box I need to check to activate?

Update...Found I can see, sort of lol.  The message pops up that you receive lindens then at bottom right you get a notice that says what the person bought.  In general not finding Firestorm as horrid as expected...the tutorial and wiki that shows how to make it more "Phoenix like" was super helpful.  However, im/notices, communications in general seem super clunky.  Tho I think this is a V2 issue in general, not Firestorm.

1 answer to this question

Currently no. However it might be possible to evaluate the description string that's passed as part of the MoneyBalanceReply message from the server and that is shown in the transaction history. I'll take it on the list to evaluate if that is actually possible as soon we finished merging.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4658 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.