How Would I advertise besides My Classified Ad?

Kahn Berithos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4658 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am wondering if there is a way to advertise My Shop inworld along with My Marketplace store besides the Cladssified ad I have on Profile inworld.I would appreciate someone letting me know if there is because I can't get Marketplace advertised in the Classified ad I pay to list.

2 answers to this question

• Sell high quality merchandise and build a loyal customer base who will spread the word. 
  • It can help to have a user group or a blog. (Just don't spam people with notices all the time.)
  • Occasional special sales or sponsored events can help too, especially if you join together with other merchants in a sim-wide effort or a multi-location hunt. 
  • Some sims will let you rent billboard space, too (Mine does, and I figure that it easily pays me back the L$325 a month fee in sales.) 
  • Include informational things with every item you sell, too.  Not just the LM that everyone puts in the package, but tips about how to use or customize the item, suggestions about other compatible products (accessorize!),  or pics of the item in a typical setting.
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4658 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.