Wow.... just.... wow

Fern Eyre

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok, so this morning I logged onto second life only to discover that ALL of my friends had lost the permission to see me online.  so I went through my entire friends list turning on the permission for them to see me.  Once done i was told they still can't see me online.  So i contact Linden Lab to find out whats going on.

The woman i speak to tells me I have to download and install viewer 2 in order to receive support from them. ok, so I go do that, then I get told "oh, you installed the wrong version of viewer 2"  I then go download the other version of viewer 2.  Still my problem persists.

After a lot of ummming and ahhing i get told to check to make sure I had "Only friends can see me online"  not that it should make much of a difference since its my friends who can't see me online.

still nothing, so now the brilliant solution Linden Labs has come up with is to Delete my entire friends list and start fresh.  WTF kind of a solution is that.  ugh, this i just about it, I am DONE with this crap game.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.