copying texture from one avatar to another?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You would pretty much have to get creative and make your own custom textures to apply, or hire a skilled individual to do it for you. The textures applied to each prim on an avatar that has prim body parts, like a Furry avatar, have to be custom-designed to work on the shape and distortions present in the prim when it is in use, There is no single "skin" texture that also includes each face of each prim in the avatar. The "skin" component only covers the avatar's own body, and doesn't map anything to the prim parts.

I've custom modded my own furry avatars, and even as a texture artist, it is a non-trivial task. Sometimes it boils down to pure trial and error, making a guess at how the texture has to wrap, and experimenting until you get it to fit right.

As an example, look at my picture. That is a KZK red fox avatar I am wearing, and they normally have black markings on the sides of the muzzle. I made several custom textures until I was able to make one that looked right, but had those black marks removed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.