Back in 1.23 again

Smoothie Perl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I found myself for many days now, straggle with all kind of viewers and versions, trying for a steady setup without annoying bugs or errors and I didn't do anything else in world than that..... and I have so many things to do!

I'm tired of all these nonsense with preferences setups, hidden checking boxes, graphic changes and bug appearances.

Among other bugs and bad UI configurations (I don't focus on that) basic bug for me in V.2 it's that it can't find people in search and I think search isn't working at all in most cases, same issue with the new so advertized Phoenix clone the Firestorm. So every time I have to search for a person (if it is newcomer worst) I have to close and change viewer.

Imprudence look like good old Emerald but it has many bugs also and I think developments team can't do better than as it is already.

Hippo it's more stable (I use it for my private Grid) but I think it is too old for everything else than tests.

So back in 1.23, no lag, no bugs and my computer are working back in normal again. I don't care if I'm missing some exotic add-ons or ambient luxury. I feel better already myself, I need to do my job and 1.23 is still there for me.

Smoothie Perl wrote:

Then I will have permanent headache and breakdowns! 

Why a noob friendly viewer must be unfriendly for me?

lmao

That reminds me, I wonder how the retention levels are these days with SL. With such a noob friendly viewer, the retention levels should be going through the roof.

Baloo Uriza wrote:

Retention levels aren't the problem, it's keeping the growth up.  I think the biggest stumbling block there is the fact the RL economy is complete **bleep** right now.

I'm actually amazed I got autocensored on a word American public elementary school teachers routinely use in the classroom...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.