My friend's profile shows "This profile has been disabled" but they're active in SL

Aspasia Arliss

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a friend whose profile says "This profile has been disabled". The thing is, he's active in SL - I chat with him nearly every day, so he's not banned at all. No one else who views his profile sees this message, and his is the only friend of mine that I see this message. I get the same result if I try to view it through SL's website too. Any idea what might be going on?

If it helps I'm using the official viewer 2.8.0 (the beta one) on Windows 7, but this problem has persisted through previous versions of SL as well. I just wanted to see if there were any answers I could get here before filing a bug report, after a Google search for the problem didn't really turn up anything helpful.

Thanks!

Update: Thank you for the comments, but so far neither of those has worked. I tried removing and re-adding my friend, as well as trying to go to the web page directly in my browser. In all cases I get the same thing "This profile has been disabled" and can't do anything to change permissions at all, as some of those links were suggesting.

4 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.