Governor Linden's property issue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a problem and I think  Linden Lab must consider it.
It's bad luck for me to have at my neighborhood a lot of Governor Linden properties. Most of them are small abandoned parcels and also public land (not sandbox).
The problem is in Governor Linden properties, everything are allowed  (creating or inserting objects, scripts e.t.c.)
For years now I'm facing a lot of weirdo, strange abandoned objects, abuses, attacks, even copybots near to my stores and this happen very often.
There are sandboxes sims for everyone to test objects and scripts. Why this policy can't change?
I think Governor Linden's parcels must have some restrictions and that must change ASAP.

You just need to create a support ticket asking to have auto-return enabled for those parcels. Use the "Land & Region" case type, and then "Linden Lab owner Parcel Issues" and supply a list of the parcel SLURLs (you can copy them from the Map, moving between the parcels).

Once the abandoned parcels are set properly, they make very good neighbors:  they generate a lot less lag than real neighbors.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.