When i sign on, I'm a white glow blob, then i rebake, turn tan, but not fully rezed!

sxtoy269 Paperdoll

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Go to the advanced menu: character > character test (male or female). You will turn back to the basic shape without hair or clothes. Quit and login from a safe sim (Smith, Aqua or Pooley). Type any word in you inventory research bar and wait until your inventory is FULLY LOADED WITHOUT MOVING.

Then wear your usual shape, skin, hair, eyes etc and clothes. Then you can TP wherever you like.

If you are seeing a semi rezzed tan version of yourself, it's possible that you may have inadvertently changed a debug setting that should have been left alone.  Check your Advanced menu (CTRL+Alt+D) >> Debug Settings >> RenderUnloadedAvatar.  The correct setting should be FALSE.  If it has been set to TRUE, you will see that partially rendered version even though your avatar has not finished rezzing.  Whether you are a white cloud or a pasty tan avatar, you are still not fully baked --- but wouldn't you rather be a nice fluffy cloud?

Fixing it is easy, BTW.  Just do what Valerie said.  Develop (CTRL+Alt+Q) >> Avatar >> Character Tests >> Test Female, and then wear your favorite shape, skin, and attachments from inventory.  You'll be good as new. (Well, you will be new, after all .....)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.