child avatar shape?

ToriaB

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3977 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i've been trying to put together a child avatar, roughly aged 5.

i'm finding it hard finding a shape for my avatar. i've tried to construct my own but failed badly and wasn't happy with it.

does anyone have any recommendations for child-like shapes? (and skins)

ToriaB wrote:

does anyone have any recommendations for child-like shapes? (and skins)

I offer a free child girl and two free child boy shapes at my place at the moment (I might add or subtract more later.) It's in my Picks.

Heaven's Gate Neo has cheap skins for kids that look nice. There is a free one in their group gift. There are lucky boards. There are skins for about 300 $lindens last time I was there. If you buy the skin the shape comes with it.

Mother Goose's also has some free child skins in their lucky boards sometimes. And their prices aren't bad on the other ones.

If you want to be anything other than a white little girl/boy I'd look on Marketplace or Robin Sojourner has some choices as has been said. (One of my little boy shapes is an Asian boy but I'm honestly not sure how good it is...which is why I might retire it.)

Just remembered, MrSigmund & Tuty has some child stuff I think. Including a child AO. A lot of the kid malls or adoption agency sims also have all kinds of kid freebies.

There are complete child avies on Marketplace for about 25L.  You can ditch the clothes, eyes, hair etc. if you don't like them (this is what i did when i made my own child avie for my alt) and just keep the shape which is modable.  I liked the shape and only needed to tweak it a very little.  

IM me inworld if you'd like a link.    :matte-motes-grin:

• 6 months later...

I am having the same issues with finding a good quality child avi shape and skin. I am 3 yrs old and having the chest issue at the bottom of the rib cage to the tummy. I have the invisible prim item called toddler hide a chest that doesnt seem to work at all except to hide my feet when i wear my mary janes. I cant seem to wear pants outfits and only dresses that fit underneath the chest. I have the Turducken Chelle avi that I hoped would fix the issue but it hasnt. I am at a total loss on this issue. I have bought, tried to make and had others try to help me with the porportions of the chest on the female child avi. If anyone can help please help. Id like to be able to wear all my clothing and not just dresses with prim skirts that dont even always hide the bulge of the chest.

• 11 months later...

I would love to see the base for the child. My partner is going to let her son join SSL to spend time with me. We want to keep him young so We can watch and protect him. We have found that the boy shapes in SSL are not that good. In fact We haven't really found anything We like at all. Do you have anymore to suggest to us.

• 4 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3977 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.