Community Partnership Program

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4670 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does the LL Community Partnership Program still exist?  My old URLs to information about it are now redirected to a more generic community information page.  If it's still an active program, could someone please point me toward where to find out current information about it or a LL contact who works on it?

TIA - Kantbe  :womanhappy:

Interesting stuff, Qwalyphi, and I'd want to be part of the gateway if it were still around, but the CPP is different.  It's the program under which the SL Sailing Association (not to be confused with the SLSA (SL Surfing Association), which I represent) set up at least part of the Blake Sea area.

- Kantbe

The CPP has been killed off as well. I saw a response from one of the Lindens a couple of months ago to a similar post but, I can't find it now, of course.

As far as I know the last CPP project was in partnership with the Global Online Hockey Associstion (GOHA) back in 2010.

Thanks, Deej... I was afraid of that.  I've also seen proposals from the SL Flying-Aviation Community referenced in the SL Sailing Association's web site <http://slsailing.com/blog/2010/10/13/sl-flying-–-aviation-community-partnership-program/> and a proposal from the Chilbo Community Building Project <http://chilbo.wikispaces.com/PartnershipFinal>, but haven't found whether or not they they had any success.

I wonder, has anyone heard of anything similar?  I represent an association of over 700 members whose primary goal is to promote surfing in SL.  We're a loosely knit group who presently offers around 40 public surfing sims, are open to anyone interested, hold regular inworld events and competitions, have an off-world forum, and a web site.

I would like very much to pursue some discussions with LL to see if there is any interest from them in promoting the exposure to and use of surfing in SL.  :matte-motes-smile:

- Kantbe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4670 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.