Home changing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4670 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not sure this is the right place, anyway, having trouble in changing homes, I was gonna change my medowbrook to something else, don't get me wrong my home is nice hehe, however I was trying to figure how to switch it, someone told me she had did it before, but now does not remeber how, I've been trying to figure out a way to change, can anyone help me in this?

Go inside you home - Click on World on the menu bar - Place Profile - About Land

A pop up box will show and select General tab. Under General tab you will see a button called Abandon Land. Click on it and you are no longer the owner of the home.

After that go back to your account website and do exactly the same thing as what you did the last time when you were getting your Linden home.

Once you've abandoned it, you can't backpedal and change your mind.

You might be able to ask for the same as you had before, get lucky and get the same place, but it's not guaranteed

You can abandon your Linden home 5 times in a day, but if you choose the same style twice, chances are you'll repeat your last choice and lose a go.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4670 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.