Is it worth it any more?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Today I choose to hang out in my shop, sporting a new product .

2 girls walk in with less then a week old accounts,both holding some very costly babies(I can not say shop names to say the maker or they will delete this)

I looked up the object details..Both made with different creators (not the maker of the real ones) both account disable.

Soon as I started asking questions they TPed out.

I know who the real maker of these costly littlest ones are and they include toys,aos,walk,talk,crawl the whole 9 yards their most costly products..The people that had these stolen products knew full and well what they did.One even snicker about it on the TP out..

Linden Labs..Are you ever going to safe guard our work? This was a hijack of scripting.Objects..And animations.The full monti.And these users was not bright.So I? Can only image some one has found a great exploit into the new viewer and is having good old time.I inspected the animations to scripts.All made by 2 different disable accounts.Both made at the same time..these babies have been on the market for over a year and the hijacked ones had a week old creation date..This is about the last straw..why bother any more if some one can just spit out a full perms copy(*that is how I new they where not bright.They still had all the perms on anis,scripts and prims full perms...) this is just sick and sad.

there's have been two exploits over the years where they could. to my knowledge there isn't one currently, and I welcome anyone to prove me wrong.

but functionality is easy enough to duplicate, just observe how the product works and make a script to do the same things... which plenty of amateurs can do... the only real difference will be in efficiency and possible bugs.

unfortunately everything else is painful exposed... the only thing to do is to AR, and alert the original creators so they can file DMCA to get those items removed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.