How to report a scam or thief?

TinTin Firehawk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

AvatarXchange is other site that suppose to be helping people sell/buy lindens. This is my 1st experience using this site and I am very dissapointed. This site got bunch of terminals where I can deposit/withdraw lindens. I withdraw 5000 lindens to one of their terminal and it is successful. The lindens showed on their website in seconds. I try to sell it but with some problems like I dont have payment info in second life I wasnt able to sell it. I try to get the lindens back so I withdraw it from the site. Unfortunately its been 3 days I dont get my lindens and my balance on that site is 0. I start contacting people who is listed there for problems but 2 of them are like 8 months are no longer working with them. I was shocked! That is long and still their name is listed there. They even got a LM for their headquarters but if u go there its a different building already. No headquarter. Can someone please help me how can I report them? Im a basic user only and file ticket i got no option for my concern. I want my lindens back. Sorry for my grammar.

3 answers to this question

According to the AvatarXchange website:

The currency acquired by AvatarsXchange is 100% legitimate and passes risk API from Linden Labs (This integration is currently in progress).

I've never heard of that web site before but sounds like it's not fully approved yet and if you click the L$ tab, it says the website is down for maintenance and check back soon.

You can email Linden Lab at LDMcomplaints@lists.lindenlab.com

i've never heard of Avatarxchange despite there being many approved exchanges you could e-mail a complaint to LL but i don't think you will get your money back maybe next time try one of the sites on the third party exchange list i've personally used anshe chungs dreamland exchange and regularly use Eldexchange from the list if i need to get L$ both of which i've never had issues with

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.