Lindens - Please stop deleting my changes (harsh language censored ... he says nicely :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The Lindens are now doing rollbacks without warning ( your changes are getting deleted.  A roll back is .... You fix something one day & the fix is gone the next.)

... makes my fixes look pretty bad... visitors don't know that the Lindens are doing it and it just makes my biz appear sloppy and unprofessional.

And while this might be JIRA material ... I think the community should know about this.

someone did this - not me ... (I suspect a Linden - I doubt a hacker .. my password is longer than 8 characters mixed case alpha-numeric characters)... I fixed it by placing it on the ground.  The next day it was up in the air again.  And it had been on the ground for months.

F(*&()ing with me

this might seem a little silly but check if that tree has a script in it.

it might (for some crazy reason or a big scripting mistake) be scripted to slowly move upwards :matte-motes-frown:

maybe its a very disfunctional placement aiding script that was probably only intended to adjust itself when first rezzed.

if there's a script in the tree, delete it (probably completely not needed!) and problem should go away.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.