Job wanted.

AdamHuston

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4046 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone!

My name is Adam. I am very friendly person. I love talking to people and getting to know new wayes of communication. Recently, I would like to start a career of HOST or DANCER.

I would prefer an europe clubs as in RL I am from Europe. I know I am knew and all that jazzy but I am willing to learn and do as best as I can. I am online around 5 hours in evenings and during weeken most of the time.

My qualities-I am chatty, flirty, friendly and love people around. :-*)

Thank you everyone for reading it.

Adam

In another thread you write you like going to clubs, maybe when you visit one that you really like you can check out if they have an applicationbox or something like that and try our luck and fill out a notecard. If you are not sure or if you have questions, ask someone who do the job you also want to do. For example ask for the working conditions, like payment and times or ask the owner of the sim/club what he or she is currently looking for.

But the thing with the jobgroup is also a good idea. Maybe you should do both :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Last night I was in my very favourite club and already asked about the conditions. I spoke to owner who told me all I need it to know so I can start work on it well. Thank you soo much for your advice. I think is probably the best.

I also understand that it will takes a little time for people with jobs to trust me well enough as I am new. So yes, just as you said. Walking around, meeting people, asking about the jobs. Thank you very much.

Any more ideas?

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4046 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.