I want to go from Level 1 account to Level 2

macar00n Earst

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have used up my account limit Level 1 but I must make a tier payment immediately. I have a good payment history and want to increase it if I can. I see that I might be able to go to Level 2 but I don't know where to apply.

I don't see where the monthly roll over occurs. It should be shown by date so one can make plans.

2 answers to this question

No doubt you read the Levels of which you speak here https://secondlife.com/my/lindex/describe-limits.php

The levels rise automatically as you 'age' (note days for each level).  If you want to move your level higher than normally allowed, read the bottom of that page and submit a limit review request.  Normally the standard limits are sufficient for the majority of residents.

Level 1 is $ 2500.00 that is USD not L$ ....You have used that up?

The system is designed to upgrade based on time & activity, so if you were consistantly reaching your limit each month it would bump you to the next level, but you can submit a ticket requesting a limit review if your circumstances suddenly changed quicker than the normal review would pick up on.

If you have only just started to trade on Lindex and want to go up to 10K USD after just one month, they may view that as slighly suspicious, unless you have a very good reason.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.