Having skin issues simple fix but I am dumb please help

I bought a tattoo, put it on and when I took it off, it came off but left an impression. Same thing happened with the shinny skin on my head. It came from the same creator. I have a Larax body with lelutka head and the skinnery skin. I appreciate any help I can get. Thanks so much in advance.

Sephina Beach_003.png

Sephina Beach_006.png

Sephina Beach_005.png

31 minutes ago, Sephina Frostbite said:

I bought a tattoo, put it on and when I took it off, it came off but left an impression. Same thing happened with the shinny skin on my head. It came from the same creator. I have a Larax body with lelutka head and the skinnery skin. I appreciate any help I can get. Thanks so much in advance.

Sephina Beach_003.png

Sephina Beach_006.png

Sephina Beach_005.png

Open your Maitreya hud, go to the Skin/Base tab, click on the Advanced button on the bottom left, then click on 1 under Material Preset Skin. It will remove the prints on your body skin.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sephina Frostbite said:

Thanks SO much!! My face is still shinny and the tat is still under the chin.

Do.the same with the Lelutka hud.  Turn off materials on the 1st tab.

• Like 2

I saw the post when there were no replies yet, and I felt awful, because I've never seen that happen before, and I had no idea what to do to fix it. It felt so bad not knowing how to help.

I'm so glad we have such kind and knowledgable people here, I knew someone would know a fix for it.