Child Avatar Changes

Just now, ValKalAstra said:

OP just moments ago:

image.gif.b5e2d936ead7289910c6c8781837fb8e.gif

Seriously. This has been discussed to utter death, back and forth, left and right, up and down, ressurected, killed again, re-ressurected, turned into a bloody hollywood remake,  had thirteen seasons run it into the ground, cancelled, rebooted at bollywood, got exiled, had a kpop remake which then got reimported and discussed to death yet again. It's dead, Jim. This really doesn't need a sockpuppeering alt: electric boogaloo.

then stop commenting

• Haha 2

Just now, Luna Bliss said:

Those who protest too much aren't ALWAYS covering something up -- they can be, we might suspect, BUT... sometimes a person protesting simply thinks your assumptions stink to high hell.

So let us believe your story.  You said prior that you want your role play to be as realistic as possible that is why you are fighting so fervently to keep the modesty coverings from the child avatars.  Give us a realistic scenario of what a role play would be that would entail two people having no modesty coverings on a child avatar and the necessity for it to not be there.  In detail.  I am intrigued to hear this as I can not find it in my mind to find that scenario.  You believe it let us hear your reasoning.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Polenth Yue said:

When it started out, there were no examples and the wording was different. They posted examples because people asked for them. They added explanations because people asked. They stated directly that it applied to literally all avatars types if they were presenting as a child (and the ones I listed all exist). There still hasn't been an answer on how to apply it to non-humans.

You are now an example of someone going after someone with a PG avatar presentation, who has no involvement with the sexual side of Second Life, on the basis that I must secretly be up to bad things on an alt. It's well known that I'm a mushroom, I present as an adult, and I'm an asexual person who is indifferent to that side of Second Life. I'll visit an adult region for a hunt, but it's never been my scene. Not everything in life, first or second, is secretly sexual. Someone who doesn't appear to be involved with such things is often exactly that. It's honestly really creepy to assume things like that about me.

non humans are not children question answered

• Haha 2

• Moderators

Greetings, All!

This thread is now locked. 

The Second Life Community Forums, this place right here, is for users to discuss among themselves, in a public location, Second Life, as long as the discussions and all comments comply with the Linden Lab and Second Life policies, including any policies specific to the forums. 

Threads and posts providing Feedback to Second Life, Linden Lab, and/or any named Linden Employee should be sent as Second Life Feedback through the Second Life Feedback Portal, located here:

https://feedback.secondlife.com/

Comments regarding issues already discuss in other threads should be made in those existing threads.  If a previous discussion thread has been closed then new threads should not be created discussing the same topic. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6