Animesh babies

1 hour ago, Maitimo said:

Are Zooby babies still the best on the market? Are there any other brands I ought to check out?

I've only got three months to go and I'm getting anxious!

Congratulations!

I adopted my daughter Verity back in 2016 when zooby babies were still prim babies. My husband and I updated her to animesh and we both think they are the best. We tend to be biased though. The creator of zooby is always so nice, helpful and genuine. She is fair to her customer base which I think is important. My daughter's care cost is minimal compared to all the fun times she helps create by existing in sl with the rest of my family circle.

With zooby you have a wide range of furniture, clothing items, interactive toys, etc to make the experience more enriching. They are adorable babies. They can't get sick. Their daily care of feeding, etc isn't a requirment. I just personally like to keep up my daughter's care. It is a personal preference. What you want out of the experience of being a parent in sl, etc.

I would really go look at the zooby store and see what it has to offer. If you have questions, I would ask their helpful staff in group. It is a big committement so I would just take the time to explore options. Including visiting other companies that make animesh babies since zooby may not be for everyone. I know there is also funsies too although I don't know too much about them.

Edited by Dafadilia Wayfarer
  • Like 1