Anyone know of any androgynous clothes?

Hyllun

I'm looking to make a more androgynous avatar to represent myself more, but I have nooooo idea where to look, lol-- I'm also still very new to SL so I've yet to find my way around the marketplace.

So I was wondering if anyone knows of any creators that make a lot of androgynous clothing? Also is there a body mesh and clothes or anything alike that, that give your avatar a very flat chest?

Are you looking for a feminine body with a flat chest?  Muscled masculine? Slender masculine?

The body you choose will determine what kind of clothes you can find.  Without making this too complicated,  Jake and Legacy M seem to have more androgynous options than Gianni.  There are mods you can get for female bodies that make a flat chest.  Slender bodies like CZ Slim and Anatomy are getting more gender fluid options as these new bodies get more creators making clothing for them.

@Ayashe Ninetails has more fashion advice in this direction than i do.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

@Ayashe Ninetails has more fashion advice in this direction than i do.

Thankya, Cinnamon!

Yeah, a lot will come down to what type of look you want. In general, though, you can find androgynous clothing at AsteroidBox, TwoSided, Boys to the Bone, Red Girl, and Strunsh. Those stores typically have some items and outfits that come with both male and female body sizes. If you want a female body, places like Technofolk do tomboy looks very well. 

For a flat chest, your options are V-Tech for Legacy F or eBody Reborn, older V-Tech for Maitreya (not sure if you can still get that, though) if you want to wear older Maitreya Lara 5.3 clothing, Lara Flat (5.3) for older clothing, or Lara Flat X for newer stuff. Lara Flat X doesn't have a lot of support yet, but that may change as time goes on. Other flat chests exist, but you'll have a rough time finding clothing made for them.

And if it all sounds confusing, don't worry - it is. It's a LOT, I know. Best advice I have - check stores (I recommend browsing in-world to take advantage of sales), find clothes you like, and figure out from there which body/chest combos have enough support for you to want to invest in.

• Like 1