the old box that allows group liability to be split or not seems to be gone?

Skeeter Coakes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

How can I set it so only I pay group liability?

Thankyou bee but the new viewer only lists 8 group "ability" options and the one concerning group liability is not one of them

i found that all group ability options are not showing on the lastest viewer....if i type in "Accounting" in the search in the ability area it comes up

2 answers to this question

it is set separately for every group role you have created, so you will have to go into each role and uncheck it.

members & roles > roles. click to highlight the role, then in the "allowed abilities" window scroll down to accounting and uncheck "pay group liabilities [...]". repeat for every role you wish not to have this ability.

i believe "pay group liabilities" cannot be removed from the owner role, so if you are the only owner then you will be the only one with this ability. (someone correct me if i am mistaken. am not inworld to check right now)

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Managing-your-group-memberships/ta-p/700117#Section_.8

add info/comments to your post by using options > edit.

Hi Skeeter,

The window is just really weird. Open the group info page, click on "Roles" and then on the "Roles" tab, so that you have a list of all the different Roles, then highlight each one and scroll down to the "Allowed Abilities" section at the bottom. If you then put your cursor over that section it will aloow you to scroll that section using your mousewheel & you should be able to scroll down to Accounting for each Role in the group and uncheck liabilities for them all except the owner role.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.