Legacy body shoes not fitting properly!

I have the legacy perky body. Shoes designed for the legacy body do not seem to fit me properly! There is always some skin showing out of the bottom of the shoes, or the shoes appear slightly above my feet, even though the shoes are designed for legacy. I've tried the different feet options that come with the body, but that doesn't seem to help. I do have an ankle lock on but I don't think that's the issue. Thanks in advance! 

@Rowan Amore Ok so I finally just got a chance to try this but I'm still having an issue. One height the feet are too high up, the next height option they are coming out the back of the shoe. It doesn't seem there is one that's the perfect match for the shoe. It's not just one pair of shoes, it's with every shoe. The front or back view might look OK but then the other one doesn't right. Thanks for trying to help

3 minutes ago, DelicatePrincess22 said:

@Rowan Amore Ok so I finally just got a chance to try this but I'm still having an issue. One height the feet are too high up, the next height option they are coming out the back of the shoe. It doesn't seem there is one that's the perfect match for the shoe. It's not just one pair of shoes, it's with every shoe. The front or back view might look OK but then the other one doesn't right. Thanks for trying to help

Are you using the Legacy body or the free Classic body?  

Your HUD should look like this. And you should have 5 feet options. You wear the feet in the Legacy folder and use the HUD to change the heights. All Legacy shoes will fit one of these 5 heights. If one of these 'feet heights' don't work with the shoes, then the shoes aren't for Legacy:

Screenshot 2024-03-19 202217.png

It would be these feet in your Legacy Perky body folder:

image.png.60d0e00993c00fa754c1f5532b3495bf.png

Edited by Shiloh Lyric
  • Like 1