30k prim full sim cost one time fee?

Ami Amore

Hi,

I'm interested in buying a full 30k prim sim but wanted to know if there's any available for moderate or adult lands. But also wanted to know how much it would cost to get a full sim for one time fee?

thanks Ami.Amore

Simply order one from Linden Labs directly.

Your monthly cost for a 20K sim is $209 and I think it's $249 for the 30K. The initial setup fee is $349 but that includes your first ($249) month. You can then tell them what rating you want etc. Buying them from other residents involves paying LL a transfer fee, and unless the other person is willing to just give it to you and take over the payment, you'll most likely find it's cheaper buying it from LL.

so would i still have to pay a monthly amount if i get a 30k sim for one time fee?

cuz google was saying this

How much does it cost to buy a sim on Second Life?
Full (30K) sim cost = $349 to buy (one-time fee), $259/month. Full (20K) sim cost = $349 to buy (one-time fee), $229/month. Full (5K) homestead sim cost = $149 (one-time fee), $109/month. Current exchange rate (Nov 2, 2021) = $1 = L$241 (excluding $1.49 transaction fee)

so if i get a full sim for 30k and pay a one time fee would i still have to continue paying 249 per month?

7 minutes ago, Ami Amore said:

so would i still have to pay a monthly amount if i get a 30k sim for one time fee?

cuz google was saying this

How much does it cost to buy a sim on Second Life?
Full (30K) sim cost = $349 to buy (one-time fee), $259/month. Full (20K) sim cost = $349 to buy (one-time fee), $229/month. Full (5K) homestead sim cost = $149 (one-time fee), $109/month. Current exchange rate (Nov 2, 2021) = $1 = L$241 (excluding $1.49 transaction fee)

so if i get a full sim for 30k and pay a one time fee would i still have to continue paying 249 per month?

The first time you order a sim from LL the cost is $349, this is essentially the "setup fee" and also includes the first month of rent/tier/subscription. Thereafter, you have to pay the rent/tier/subscription of either $209/month for 20k prims or $249/month for 30k prims.

The one time fee is applicable everytime you order a new sim.

Edited by Reuben Blakewell