Firestorm viewer: Any was to adjust the cut-off point on Dynamic LOD?

Does anybody know if there is a de bug setting or anyway to adjust the distance the dynamic LOD kicks in for the 'Dynamically adjust level of detail' checkbox? For instance I often need objects to stay fully rezzed say, 25 meters from the camera, but not so much the entire distance set in draw distance. Right now it is set at what seems like maybe 3-5 meters at the most. This is particularly useful when doing video - unchecking that can really reduce the FPS, but often dont need everything out to for example 180 to be rendered at full detail, just maybe like 25 meters. An example of how i encounter this all the time is when videoing a wedding  and the camera is near the front of aisle by the alter and the wedding party starts walking in, often times a bouquet they are holding will "pop" in at a few meters from the camera, but not where they started their walk. So I have to uncheck this setting, but I really don't need everything 180m from the camera position to be fully rezzed, as it relates to LOD
58406e27d1464e8c8026c7c9bcd63976.png

5 hours ago, Jackson Redstar said:

yeah i kinda figured, but it seems like  the on/off state has a set distance where everything from distance x and beyond is affected. I suppose this might be a nice feature to add

Based on a quick look through the viewer code, all objects are simply treated the same -- as if they were right in front of the camera -- when that checkbox is unchecked.

That's also the behavior I see in-world, objects are rendered with full detail no matter how far away they are, even up to 1024 meters from the camera.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

Based on a quick look through the viewer code, all objects are simply treated the same -- as if they were right in front of the camera -- when that checkbox is unchecked.

That's also the behavior I see in-world, objects are rendered with full detail no matter how far away they are, even up to 1024 meters from the camera.

yes that seems to be the case which is why is would be great of there was like a slider to dial in the range. I suppose it is pretty low priority, but in some situations, particularly doing video, that would be super useful