Renewal of Prem Plus Membership

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

They first use the USD in your account, and if needed (when it is not enough or totally zero) they will charge what you gave as payment info source for the rest of the amount.
Your Linden Dollar account will not be used in any way.

• Like 4

On 3/3/2024 at 12:51 AM, Arnold Burner said:

Hi,

Very quick question - my Prem Plus membership is due for renewal soon. Does payment automatically come out of my account? 

Make sure you have enough money in your RL bank account or your avatar can be suspended for non payment, then you have to chase support to get it going again.

You can check your card is all working and hooked up to SL by buying a small amount of lindens.   

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2024 at 6:32 PM, JUSTUS Palianta said:

Make sure you have enough money in your RL bank account or your avatar can be suspended for non payment, then you have to chase support to get it going again.

You can check your card is all working and hooked up to SL by buying a small amount of lindens.   

Thank you yes. I hope so as its due the day after pay day!! 

• Like 1

On 3/3/2024 at 12:32 PM, JUSTUS Palianta said:

They won't suspend your account for quite a while, i know this for a fact because i've had payment fail a couple of time because of my check being late deposited in my account, so that is a wrong assumption. Once you do have the money it will automatically be taken out of whatever payment info you have. I want to say it's 3 months before they will actively suspend your account but don't quote me on that.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.