Moo Town Games?

I spent thousands of Lindens to get into the contest boards. In the end, I was on 3 boards, they told me that they closed the sim. And they defrauded me and many people. I wrote a ticket about this, Linden Lab,
  • Sad 2

They sent a notice citing changes in policy.

"Unfortunately do to a change in Linden Lab policy Moo Town Games is temporarily closed. However we can still make games for SL and therefore No Devil is still available to play within SL. We appreciate all the patronage throughout the years and your continued support as we navigate these new waters. Thank you."

Their website is still up, mootowngames.com

This is on the owners profile: "If you have questions or concerns about Moo Town or our products please send an email to support@mootowngames.com Thank you."

I wrote to Moo Town officials.
They didn't write anything about my earnings, they just said goodbye. If it was going to be closed, why did they make people play on contest boards until the last moment, we were defrauded, that's all.
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, RuRu Macbain said:

They sent a notice citing changes in policy.

"Unfortunately do to a change in Linden Lab policy Moo Town Games is temporarily closed. However we can still make games for SL and therefore No Devil is still available to play within SL. We appreciate all the patronage throughout the years and your continued support as we navigate these new waters. Thank you."

Their website is still up, mootowngames.com

This is on the owners profile: "If you have questions or concerns about Moo Town or our products please send an email to support@mootowngames.com Thank you."

I wonder what change was made to LL's policy.  I don't recall hearing about any.changes recently.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I wonder what change was made to LL's policy.  I don't recall hearing about any.changes recently.

I didn't see or hear of anything either, and now the website is down as well. It was up last night though.

• 2 weeks later...

a few times  ive  scored high and it didnt go on the board  , emailed them ... guess what nothing .. i hope  lindens will look into why they never  aswer thier emails 

Edited by Ellie Smedley
spelling

I'm not surprised at all, because they literally defrauded us.
I met with LL and told him that I would complain to Moo town authorities to The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) collects reports of Internet crime. LL wrote to me that I could claim all my rights.
That's what I did.
This is humiliating, and it is not about linden dollars anymore. This situation will go as far as compensation.

image.png.e6ec1dca1a9527516441b8ee9c5eb9e4.png