Bento Doberman Head, Missing from MP, Where to find it?

AlfieDavid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 67 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

BeSpoke has a jackal which looks like what's in the picture you posted.  They no longer have a MP store up but it's available at the mainstore.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Honeydale/133/124/30

8b40e7628b8093b847a86e758e9b7cc6.thumb.jpg.c6de50ecb05f6e5fb8f8ace00de7512a.jpg

Thanks so much, found that in store (in world) but sadly not the Doberman head I wanted, so I have messaged the creator and will wait for him to get back to me. :) Thank you so much!

Hmm, I don't know why the BeSpoke marketplace store is gone and I don't see any announcements about that in Discord. I'd suggest joining the Discord server or in-world group (secondlife:///app/group/391e11b2-27f9-40df-a47d-cd26ceffc554/about) and asking the team if the original Doberman bento head is still available for purchase. It's one of their older models and they've been hard at work doing some updates and making a ton of new products, so perhaps it's no longer for sale. Worth an ask, however.

You can find their Discord channel in their About/Bio on Flickr: 

https://www.flickr.com/people/188307425@N03/

Edit: Oh, if you already messaged Mud, that's good, too. He usually responds within a few hours but just in case you don't get a response, the Discord community is pretty active.

Edit Edit: I just spoke to Mud on Discord. He asked me to let you know that there are no skins available at all for those older heads and you'd be better off with the updated Jackal head (and the Doberman skin available for that). ORRR, he asked that you contact him for a devkit if you'd like to design your own skin for the original Doberman. As to the marketplace being unavailable, he's checking into that, too.

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Added stuffs
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Hmm, I don't know why the BeSpoke marketplace store is gone and I don't see any announcements about that in Discord. I'd suggest joining the Discord server or in-world group (secondlife:///app/group/391e11b2-27f9-40df-a47d-cd26ceffc554/about) and asking the team if the original Doberman bento head is still available for purchase. It's one of their older models and they've been hard at work doing some updates and making a ton of new products, so perhaps it's no longer for sale. Worth an ask, however.

You can find their Discord channel in their About/Bio on Flickr: 

https://www.flickr.com/people/188307425@N03/

Edit: Oh, if you already messaged Mud, that's good, too. He usually responds within a few hours but just in case you don't get a response, the Discord community is pretty active.

Thanks so much, I will do! 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 67 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.