Who To Submit Senra Clothes To For Approval?

KeeperS Karu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 84 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Heyla and good afternoon!

I'm not even sure I'm posting this in the right area, so apologies if this turns out to be the wrong forum for it. But I just finished fitting an outfit I had made to Senra Jamie. According to the license agreement:

image.thumb.png.0ee4f7af6c5c117a27a26669c8c094d8.png

My question is, exactly who am I supposed to submit my outfit to?

Thank you to anyone who can solve this mystery for me!

KeeperS Karu (Keeper S. Karu)

The links are at the bottom of this post from Patch

On 7/28/2023 at 4:09 PM, Patch Linden said:

Attention all talented content creators of Second Life! We have some thrilling news to share with you today. 

As you may have seen in past discussions, Linden Lab is nearing completion of the first phase of one of our New User Experience projects - new mesh starter avatars. Under the “Senra” brand, these two mesh bodies and heads will be named Blake and Jamie. Blake and Jamie will be replacing the previous iterations of starter avatars to give new users a better beginner experience, with the ability to customize their avatar and create their own unique look. 

In preparation for the initial rollout, we are opening applications for the developer kit to content creators. This is an incredible opportunity for content creators to take their artistic ventures to our newest users. Whether you specialize in fashion, accessories, animations, or any other form of virtual content, by incorporating the Senra brand into your creative arsenal, you can explore new horizons, introduce innovative products, and cater to a growing market of new Second Life users who are embracing their new mesh bodies.

Applying for the Mesh Bodies Developer Kit is a straightforward process. If you wish to apply, please review the License agreement and Usage Tips & Technical Info, as well as the application link itself, below.

Additional information will be provided at the time of release of the new starter avatars.

Senra Body SDK License Agreement

Senra Dev Kit Usage Tips & Technical Info

Senra Body SDK Application

You are wishing to submit your clothing as official Senra clothing?  That is the only items that need approval by LL.  If you're just wanting to sell Senra clothing in your store, you don't need to submit it to anyone.  Submission and inspection is only needed if you want your item to be included in official content provided for Senra by LL.

On 7/31/2023 at 5:46 PM, Patch Linden said:

1) No, create to your heart's content, anything and everything you want, assuming you have the SDK.

2) Correct, if we were to choose to feature your content in the unannounced things to come like the creation onboarding experience, then we would need to inspect your content before it ends up selectable and potentially in everyone's inventory.  There's more to come on this.

3) That's for the beholder to decide. We feel we've created a launching point for new users, which will come with significant and groundbreaking (for Second Life) tools that I will continue to reinforce, are not currently aimed at existing users of Second Life.  

The SDK is not set up as a teaching tool for new content creators to learn from, that is currently out of scope for the project, we may tackle that later on. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 84 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.