How to change the thumbnail (photo) on the feed section of profile popup

Rohan Huntsman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 83 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, 

I am looking at changing the thumbnail photograph on my feed section of my Profile. I was thinking that it would be linked to the main profile photo but it doesn't seem to be the case. 

I was not successful in finding existing resources to read about it. 

Request if I could get some help. 

Thank you

6 answers to this question

20 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

It may eventually sync up.  I uploaded a new profile.pic yesterday inworld.  Today, after several log ins and.log outs to mysecondlife.com, the new picture is finally there.  YMMV

It worked. Thank you

6 hours ago, Teomi said:

I also can't change my profile avatar photo on the  My Second Life web page. There dont setting for it. I can change it in the sl world only, web version dont change.

LL changed it so you can not change it through the website although if you change it inworld, it will eventually sync up on the website.  Logging in and out of mysecondlife.com a few times MIGHT help.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

LL changed it so you can not change it through the website although if you change it inworld, it will eventually sync up on the website.  Logging in and out of mysecondlife.com a few times MIGHT help.

Thank you for your advice. I do it. For several days now I have been logging in and out several times to the profile of the web version. nothing has changed yet.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 83 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.