Deep-discussion Friends

Clakar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 92 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for friends in SL who like discussions and taking part in anything arty, cultural, musical or literary.  To sit with people from different cultures and backgrounds is fascinating to me, and I see SL as a really great resource for networking like this.  I am usually on here from like 8pm UK time weekdays (12SLT ish), so would be great to meet up now and then.

What are popular topics that you find yourselves involved in mostly?

Just message me here or in world, my name is "Clakar" (Leo Patterson).

• Like 3

I can think of several forum regulars who would be of interest to you, but they can announce themselves if they choose to. We have artists and thinkers out the waz.

Most of my deep conversations in SL revolve around things like Blender and scripting, but we have a thriving arts culture around here somewhere, too.

Maybe they'll poke their heads in, who knows?

I don't host any discussions myself, but I do go to group discussions.  Try joining some groups based on what your interests are.  I joined several science and other secular/Humanist type groups that have regular discussion times.  They send out the topics in a notice and if I am interested, I go.  If you attend regularly, you will make some friends.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 92 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.