Still have not been sent item I paid for...

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I still have not gotten my item I paid for from Tres Chic December event...  

I'm trying to be cool so I'm not dropping the creator name but i'm highly irritated at this point...  I've tried to reach creator in following ways:

• directly in IM in SL
  • brand page on flicker
  • brand page on facbook
  • the brand store bot account...  
  • I cannot find a twitter for her store.  

I have tried all of the above.  I have re-checked my order on sl.com...  All of the information is correct on the order.  Meaning the money went for the right correct item.  When I write to the creator I include everything including the order information and a screenshot of the actual order listing the correct item I paid for. 

The day of  the order...  I never got the item on day of order.  

When I wrote in to the creator about the missing order...  The wrong item was sent to me/ and the wrong item is ugly.  

Redelivery... The redelivery for the store it is the WRONG item.  Like when i redeliver i still get the wrong product.  

Question...  Is there a way to find out who exactly runs the Tres Chic event?  Tres Chic is where I paid for my item that I never got.  

Writing to creator...  I've written to the creator almost daily since December 24th and still have not gotten my item.  

If anyone knows of actual people to contact from Tres Chic event can you please let me know?  I would like to contact the event and see if the issue can be taken care of in that way.  Or, does Tres Chic have a profile on Second Life inworld?  I'm just trying to figure out who I can reach out to since the creator is not getting back to me.

Thank you

26 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

I still have not gotten my item I paid for from Tres Chic December event...  

I'm trying to be cool so I'm not dropping the creator name but i'm highly irritated at this point...  I've tried to reach creator in following ways:

• directly in IM in SL
  • brand page on flicker
  • brand page on facbook
  • the brand store bot account...  
  • I cannot find a twitter for her store.  

I have tried all of the above.  I have re-checked my order on sl.com...  All of the information is correct on the order.  Meaning the money went for the right correct item.  When I write to the creator I include everything including the order information and a screenshot of the actual order listing the correct item I paid for. 

The day of  the order...  I never got the item on day of order.  

When I wrote in to the creator about the missing order...  The wrong item was sent to me/ and the wrong item is ugly.  

Redelivery... The redelivery for the store it is the WRONG item.  Like when i redeliver i still get the wrong product.  

Question...  Is there a way to find out who exactly runs the Tres Chic event?  Tres Chic is where I paid for my item that I never got.  

Writing to creator...  I've written to the creator almost daily since December 24th and still have not gotten my item.  

If anyone knows of actual people to contact from Tres Chic event can you please let me know?  I would like to contact the event and see if the issue can be taken care of in that way.  Or, does Tres Chic have a profile on Second Life inworld?  I'm just trying to figure out who I can reach out to since the creator is not getting back to me.

Thank you

You say you've directly IMed the creator but have you sent a notecard?  

Anyway, there is a link to TresChic for you where you can Contact them

TRÈS CHIC | Be Unique •Be Stylish •Be yourself (wordpress.com)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.