Where Do You Post Your SL Photos?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

What do they charge for that?   All these 10 dollar or so a month charges for this and that are getting to be too much!

It's true that everything seems to cost $10 now but you can't blame these services, they have to pay their bills. But I have to pay mine as well, so Flickr cancellation was low-hanging fruit for me -- I'm just a tourist snapping and posting unedited and unretouched photos and I'm never going to fuss with them, so it's not worth it. Yes, it would be nice to have better photos of my rentals but I do what I can and with the Premium Plus account the uploads are free, which is the main reason I get PP.

OpenAI costs me something like US $2.00 a month to run 6 characters in SL at various venues who use chatGPT and talk to people in character. MidJourney is $10 per month and that's much more valuable to me than Flickr. I've debated whether to get the premium Twitter but it doesn't seem warranted for many reasons. My blog costs me like US $125 a year and even though I blog a lot less, I want to keep it and its archive and it's worth it to me. Etc. But more and more I have let things like Substack subscriptions or magazine subscriptions go. 

Edited by Prokofy Neva
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.