Graphic Designer for WordPress Sites, Graphics, Custom Mesh & more

irrie Ember

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Need a website for your shop, blog or other business needs?

Need some graphics for a creative project or your business?

Or just need some help with image editing?

Let me know so we can discuss your idea.

I have been creating in SL for 17 years and I am happy to offer the following services:

• Graphic Design for Web - WordPress sites, Logos, Ads (posters, flyers, banners), Vendor Templates, HUD Interfaces, Infographics, Social Media Images, Interactive PDFs, Digital Planners
  • Graphic Art - Custom textures (wallpaper, flooring, fabric, patterns, and other materials), vector illustration, clipart, digital watercolor, decorative illustration, patterns
  • Mesh - Furniture & decor, other mesh objects (no clothing), shoes, accessories, buildings are considered on a case by case basis, depending on the project.
  • WordPress Site - Don't have the time to assemble or manage a site yourself? I can help! A simple WordPress site can be setup for providing information to your customers, for blogging, or for displaying your work or photos in a gallery or portfolio. I will also offer routine WordPress site maintenance on a weekly or monthly basis.

For more information about my design process, to see samples of my work, or to contact me, visit my website: irrie.net

You can also see my work and contact me in-world via IM or Notecard - irrie Ember

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Peacefull Breeze/53/248/3203

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.