Using anypose

LegionXCIV

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 202 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I recently purchased anypose, so that I can make animations for making bodybuilding pose routines. Im curious though, when I try to do the live option that allows me to make animation frames without a pose stand, and turn my AO off. My avatar looks around with my mouse and does the standard avatar hands on hip etc. making it difficult. I dont want to use the pose stand since Im making a pose routine and cant rez one out at a competition lol. So does anyone with experience in Anypose have a solution?

I very seldom use AnyPose, and mostly just to adjust existing poses. But I think you can export the poses and then upload them as animations which you can then run either via AO or by making a little pose HUD. From the product description: "The AnyPose BVH version can export the final pose to a .BVH file that can be uploaded to SL as a single frame animation and used without the stand."

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Orwar said:

I very seldom use AnyPose, and mostly just to adjust existing poses. But I think you can export the poses and then upload them as animations which you can then run either via AO or by making a little pose HUD. From the product description: "The AnyPose BVH version can export the final pose to a .BVH file that can be uploaded to SL as a single frame animation and used without the stand."

Awesome, thank you for that! I didn't see that bit when I read about it. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 202 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.