Nice, but inexpensive, poses for photos

Katherine Heartsong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 192 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hoping to have folks post any pose places that offer nice, but relatively affordable, poses for photographs. This would be my preferred route, and I'm only seeking maybe a dozen varied, realistic poses to start. Getting a bit tired of just using my AO, as lovely as it is, and trying to snap a pic at just the right moment.

If I don't have to buy them, are there locations where backdrops with poses exist that I could use?

Thanks!

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 1

If you use Black Dragon, you could buy some super cheap basic starter poses (or yoink poses out of your existing furniture) and modify them to your scene. This is my method about 99.9999% of the time.

Otherwise, cheap poses -

STUN - They do weekend sales, but also hit up the upper floor where they have an outlet with older poses for as low as 10L each.

Foxcity - Some pose packs are somewhere in the range of 75L - 99L during weekend sales.

Oracul - 20L I believe for animated stands - I sometimes cheat and use these for my static shots.

Nantra - Huge 50% off storewide sale currently to November 5th, so packs are about 150Lish. Normally, pose sets are about...300L or so for a bunch - many with props and a pose stand.

Synnergy - Weekend sales - poses start at about 50L+.

Fashiowl - Pretty sure they do weekend sales.

SAPA - They were doing weekend sales quite often and had a bunch during the last Christmas advent event. Not sure if they still do.

Secret Poses - Pretty sure they also do/did weekend sales.

Heart Poses (MP link) - Pretty affordable sets.

Hello Gorgeous - They do weekend sales I believe (Lazy Sunday at least), and the non-sale poses are about 50L each.

Stardust - Sets for about 250L to 300L, individual poses for about 75L.

Yell if you need landmarks. Most stores should be listed in normal in-world search.

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Formatting
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Thank you soooo much @Ayashe Ninetails. Just bought a few packs of poses at STUN and will be buying more and exploring the others.

Here's the result of just one pose!

You're very welcome!

Definitely hit up Nantra before the sale ends. Which reminds me - I should hit up Nantra before the sale ends. I adore her poses. Some are ridiculously cute (and just plain ridiculous, which is so my jam).

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 192 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.