Calling all Dinkies on a Budget!

Leora Greenwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 236 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There is an outstanding Dinkie sale starting at Mieville Kipling  (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mieville Kipling/42/113/26 ). In addition to clothes, I bought two planes, one for Gay Pride (with a trailing banner!) and a spooky one for Halloween, each L$50 currently.  I also bought a Dinkie delivery van with a camping set up in the back for L$99.  When you finish shopping in the main plaza, shown here, follow the footprints to find more Dinkie items on sale. I found some cute freebies too!

MievilleKipling_001.thumb.jpg.70c1acc117bbf790721609aa59655557.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

We were taken on a field trip where the Dinkie stuff is all free!

Wee Wonders...http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Didean/83/177/25

WOW, what a find!  I joined the group and (really trying not to be greedy!!) picked up a cat tree, a food truck, a horseless carriage(!), hanging chairs, a pillow pile and a Dinkie pizza oven!!  Thank you!  Left a donation too.........

Backbone_002.thumb.jpg.857c49b8dc6f9b37eb93cc50896157f3.jpg

• Like 7

20 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

WOW, what a find!  I joined the group and (really trying not to be greedy!!) picked up a cat tree, a food truck, a horseless carriage(!), hanging chairs, a pillow pile and a Dinkie pizza oven!!  Thank you!  Left a donation too.........

Here I am wearing the Meowl mod for my Dinkie cat that I got here for free!!  (note:  you need to have the Dinkie cat av first, this is a mod for it)

image.thumb.jpeg.6dbe248de197c571f77003a66cbafa4f.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 236 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.